Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Finally...


After some intense festival withdrawals I am finally about to get my next hit - Falls Festival Lorne, Victoria.

We have arrived at our Motel in Lorne, only this time by ‘we’ I don’t mean stereodan and I. NO! I mean Rowan and I. Who is Rowan??? Well our lovely friends at Virgin Blue have been kind enough to throw in an extra ticket for me to bring a friend along so Rowan is my trusty companion who will keep the tweets squawking, the blogs blogging and all the content flowing your way thick and fast. (Well, minus the photos for a few days because as the retard I am I managed to forget my camera’s USB. But sit tight they will be on their way along with some videos)

For now allow me to introduce Rowan:


Name: Rowan Montgomery
Age: 22
Occupation: student 
What artists/bands are you most looking forward to at falls? The Jezebels, Cloud Control, Tame Impala, Sleigh Bells
On this trip I will….Get a new tattoo, Kiss at least three people on New Years Eve and watch Bec sustain at least four drunken injuries
2010 musical highlight: Playground Weekender  
2011 superstar prediction: Cloud Control
Best or worst New Years Eve memory: Worst: Shotting Tequila in the middle of the bush and being forced into a karaoke rendition of Skater Boy by Avril Lavine with my ex boyfriend. 
My Festival Tip…. Try not to light up in the mosh pit, cigarette burns hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment